Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Nostalgia

I just got home a little while ago, after visiting a friend leaving for the US. This is the third friend leaving this month. For both times that I saw her here in Manila, I saw an old crush of mine. Really saw a lot of him because there is so much of him to see. But there still was a hint of nostalgia.

Funny. He's fat now and needs a new hair do, but I could still see what made me find him cute. If ever I hook up with someone like that I can see myself making him go to the gym and the salon. He doesn't have to be Brad or Tom. He just has to be fit and look presentable. I don't want to sleep beside Frankenstein. But if he's like that because of a bad day at work, it'll be fine with me. I will just pamper him real well. hehehe! :)

Here's a quiz I took. Wow! I wanna be 20 again. Actually 17...





You Are 20 Years Old



20





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.



No comments: