Monday, January 17, 2005

Brrr....

Last night, it was extremely cold.

Walking to the house from the gate, I had to stop and fish out a shirt from my bag to put over what I was wearing. Despite that, I was still cold. 200 meters to go and all I could do to stop thinking about the chilling air was go through some dance steps in my brain until I got to my front door. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and then back to 1.

Haven at last. On the contrary, my room was freezing. I put on jogging pants, a sweater, and socks. Underneath the blanket, I was still cold. I went to my parents room and wanted to snuggle up to my mom, but she moved to my father's side of the bed (their bed is actually 2 queen-sized ones put together). It's been a long while since I last did that. Years even. But the more I moved closer, the more she moved away. I couldn't sleep. I went back to my room.

My brain and body, eventually, gave in. I was too tired. Problem existed. My sleep was full of dreams and I kept waking up. Horrible!

Tonight, I feel better about my prospects. We shall see.

1 comment:

cant_u_read said...

yah... it's been really cold lately! am just glad george and i got back together before the temperature dropped. go find your george na ulit, peej! :)