Thursday, January 06, 2005

Lost

I am so lost. I am utterly lost. I feel I am good person, but i think i hurt someone i care about a lot. And I am hurting myself in the process. Kailangan ko siya makausap...

I didn't think I was ready for what we had. Someone, recently, advised me to just play and have fun. That i have to go through that. Ayoko. But, maybe, i should. And to think, I wanted to play with this someone. Siya pa yung ayaw. And, now, I am in another mess where, from my perspective, I am the only one hurting. Another person to talk to. Or just give a letter.

Hay naku! Why did I have to be this way? I don't even know what way I am. Why did I get myself into this mess? What am I afraid of? Huh?! Tell me that?!?

2 comments:

cant_u_read said...

my friend, you KNOW what you are afraid of. and you KNOW why you got yourself into this mess. :)

Anonymous said...

Dearest Lysander,

Unless you're sure about yourself and what you have to say, don't bring the other person back in and create a larger mess for yourself, or even worse, make them a mess as well.

your friend,

Helena