Friday, January 14, 2005

24 hours

In the span of 24 hours, I let go of two people I care about. One with whom I had a beautiful past with. And one with whom I shared a beautiful moment with.

I learned, early in life, that there is a time for everything. A time for birth. And Death. A time for work. And play. A time for you. And a time for me.

I learned, today, that there is beauty in everything. In every moment shared. In every past. In every hello. In every good-bye. Every moment, a beauty. Every instance preparing you for something more beautiful. And, for everything shared, I am grateful.

I believe my time is not now. I do not know when it will come. But I will be patient. I expect only something most beautiful.

1 comment:

cant_u_read said...

well... what can i say? yeah... perhaps we do need to north park really soon. and with mikki around, am sure we will be very enlightened. Ü