Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Clever Entry

I do not have the luxury of time when you compare me to my co-dancers. Most of them are younger and/or have had more training.

I was honest and transparent. I worked hard and made the most of everything given to me. I even made the most of what was not given to me. The rewards have been many, surprising and amazingly beautiful. And I look forward to a promising future.

I can therefore conclude, after all that has happened to me, that, at this point of our lives, it's not about what you know. It's about being clever at making things work. And not just ordinary clever. It's being clever for every one's benefit, every one's advantage.

1 comment:

weye said...

true! true! though apart from being clever, i'd also like to say wise. afterall, it's also though the wisdom gained from experience that we're able to make good decisions.

and congratulations on all your new achievements! your hardwork has paid off. i'm already looking forward to all the more you'll achieve in the future!