Thursday, February 03, 2005

Let's Rant

It's been awhile since I last wrote. Things have been really hectic --- What with me in and out of dance, voice and acting classes, and my rehearsals for both church and a Feb show, plus all the improv dancing and prodwork at Church on Sundays. My body is screaming. But, I am not complaining. Things are actually quite loverly.

I'm discovering so much lately and the thing that's helped me the most is the fact that I've stopped complaining. Or, at least, try to. Maybe, it's something my bible study teacher actually taught one time. It's that we were made to overcome. We have the victory. So, if we know we will overcome, why complain? Complaining just procrastinates. It's the work of the foolish and the afraid. What do we have to be afraid of? Tell me that, why don't yah?

Ok. Who am I kidding? I am terrified to bits and pieces. But it really helps to stop complaining and just doing what you have to do. Yeah. I used to procrastinate a lot. That's changing. Yup. We all change. Whether we choose to or not. Sana, we always choose for the better. I can't wait for that day when I can just be who I want and need to be. The process, though, is long and arduous. It's best we stop complaining.

No comments: