Thursday, July 05, 2007

Friends

My friends are amazing. They think of you and what is best for you without even asking them. I never really understood the importance of friends and what they mean to one until recently.

I was betrayed by a friend way back in elementary. And I think that is where the fear stemmed from. Since then, I have been quite wary of people. The trust I placed on people was very shallow. Things are different now.

Over a decade ago, i thought i didn't need them. Today, they keep me going like oxygen. I need them. And I am happy that I have them. To them, I am most grateful.

2 comments:

patriciachiu said...

glad your faith is restored.. :) friends are the best! cheers!

patricia

cant_u_read said...

and they are equally just as lucky to have you as their friend as well.

you will never know how priceless a friend you are.

i mean it. and i miss you.