Sunday, April 22, 2007

sibol

I have been holed up in class, rehearsal, teaching, and shows for the past weeks. I tell you it is not easy. On Saturdays, i have a 30 minute break from 9am-10pm. As much as possible, I steal time here and there to do what is needed and take a breather. But I love it. Even Sundays, we sometimes have rehearsals. Like today. We were holed up in the studio at Agnes Locsin's beck and call. After that, I ran to dance (improvisation) at the CCP grounds for Earth Day with CCP Dancers. I did that of my own accord. Because I love dancing and opportunities to explore artistry on a different plane.

This summer is a burgeoning period for me. The sweat and toil is taxing, but I am not complaining. In fact, I find it fun.

Sibol. Grow. Bear fruit.

The harvest dance comes next.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, saw the under the sea, up in the sky recital, and i thought you were amazing. it wasn't the first time i've seen you perform tho. saw you in rep's "shrew" before and again in "and the winner is..." and "cinderella" don't know if you remember, but you signed our programs. ha, what can i say, i'm a fan. :) i looked for you online, and was pleasantly surprised to find this. an interesting read. :) keep dancing, you're passion on stage is inspiring. :) bravo!

:) patricia

Unknown said...

hi patricia!

i'm glad you found this. I don't go around telling people i have a blog. I'm just happy when people stumble into it.

Thanks for your comment on my dancing. I'm really happy with what I've achieved. I hope you find the same passion and fulfillment as I have. And do continue to watch our shows. We are starting rehearsals and i am excited for our august show.

Don't be a stranger!
Cheers!
PJ

patriciachiu said...

hey, i'm glad i found it too. :) i'll ask about your shows, have friends in BP, i think you might know some of 'em. :) good luck!

:) patricia