Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I want an Ipod Video 40 gig

Last week, I took a cab to CCP. I didn't have change nor did the cab driver. Hence, I decided to grab something at a Select store to break my bill. I brought with me my wallet and my cellphone, but left my music player in my bag thinking it would be safe. Unfortunately, I was mistaken. My misplaced trust was betrayed. The cab driver took my music player. He even had the gall to leave the earphones in the bag.

That player was bought with my hard earned money. What's worse is the music on that player has not been backed up on my recently updated computer. Now, I have to re-input all my music from the CD's including all data. That promises to be a chore I am dreading.

Still, I am not angry at the driver. He must be in a tight spot to have to succumb to such a horrible act of stealing. I prayed and still pray that God touch him so that he will never have to steal again and hurt a passenger or any other human being. I believe that what is stolen will be returned seven-fold.

Is there an Ipod video with 40 gigabytes of memory waiting around the corner? Hmmm... Please God, I want...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry about that happening to you. and i guess that's a lesson for you not to be too trusting. :) hope you get an ipod soon. or maybe you can wait for the new one. there's a rumor of a new ipod in august. - from some reader you dont know, but I've seen you dance and you're great.

sants said...

dear peej,

having lost five phones in the course of two years, I can assure you that everything that's lost will be given back seven or ten fold. Mabait ang Diyos, and I do agree with you that some people do resort to illegal means of getting cash when pushed to a corner,although it's not really an excuse to get someone else's belongings just because we need money for our cause. In my lola's words, "Ang karma, malupit ang hagupit"..and history will attest to that.

I do feel bad that you lost something that was purchased with your hard earned money. And I do hope that karma works fast in your favor.

You are a good person, and great things come to those who are good...

padayon..

Unknown said...

Dear anonymous,

thanks for dropping by. It was a pleasant surprise to find out that it's not only sants who gets to read my blog (props goes to you sants). i don't publicize my blog so i find it amusing and delightful when someone just pops in. i'll check out that ipod you mentioned.

Thanks again!
PJ

P.S. Thanks for the comment on my dancing :)

====================
Sants,

I'm not worried. I'm saving up for a new one now.. hehehe!

Cheers!
PJ