Thursday, July 07, 2005

old feeling

my birthday's coming up. i feel old na. 24. it's funny because almost everyday since saturday someone tells me that I'm so young. it's annoying. I know there's so much time ahead of me, but i feel that i want to get there faster. i wanna accelerate my growth in technique and artistry without giving up a day. i know everything good is worth your time, but time is moving really fast. all the sweat is paying off, but i want more. that's probably the story of every human being. we all want more. how do i stave of this feeling? how do i reconcile all facets of my life? i'll have to take it one step at a time... i guess...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Peej, belated Happy Birthday ;) How are you? I miss you. **hug**

We're young and this is the best time of our lives. Enjoy! And remember, never lose your passion... That's what makes you YOU, and that's one of the reasons why I love you ;)

Take care and I'll see you online soon! xoxo

Unknown said...

thanks, bianca! love you, too! :)